CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

anthonychea,I don't believe that needs an apology. You did the...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    anthonychea,

I don't believe that needs an apology. You did the right thing in sharing your email and what decisions anyone made on that email need to accept that today is the 31st May, and if they haven't got the ability to know that holdups can happen and more often than not they do, well they probably shouldn't be holding the stock in the first place. Nothing is 100% guarantee until it is layed out in front of you, so I trust that Conti are still doing what they need to do and if anyone has had to hold longer than a week or two and are dissapointed they didn't get their exit soon enough, well, suck it in! Spare a thought for anyone holding for past year or more. If another two, three weeks went by and nothing was heard, then by all means, apologise! lol..... The details will come when Conti are good and ready and unfortunately I don't think they care that some holders would have bought a week or two ago and are waiting for their exit. They would only have the interests of the long termers. But in saying that, I am a short term trader normally and it is annoying when there are hold ups, but I don't hold any company to the exact deadline. Allways allow a week or two on top and if that is all the extra wait was, be dam grateful! lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.