CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

why are we here.

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I Completely understand why centro are in this position but have thought to myself why are we hear.

Centro are not a specy mining company they have real assets. Shopping centres with long term large leases. At almost 100% fill rate. Centro shopping centres arn't the bottom of the barrel and in most cases represent some of the most well known centres in Australia.

They have meet all their intrest payments and apart from asset witedowns ( which is related to the market and they can't control and arn't acutally even realised till they sell it neways) and are making good money. They are considered excellent managers of shopping centres and are well reguarding for this.

While I understand the debit etc etc of the company when I look at for a total laymen prospective it seems to be a really good company ( which I always believe can provide excellent insite at times). Yet their on the brink of colapse. I hope maybe some of the banks can take a step back at maybe look at some of this. Everyone seems more intrested in LVR's then Profit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.