EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Once again we find ourselves speculating as to progress with...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Once again we find ourselves speculating as to progress with shipment of equipment and site works at Sengkang - playing guessing games as to why the ship is where it is and hoping our gear is on board.

I have sent another strongly worded email to Brian Allen and Stewart Elliot asking them to show their fellow shareholders the courtesy of a basic update but of course I have had no response.

The current supposed activity is the most significant progress the company has to report on in months if not years and we are honoured with the normal silence that we have become accustomed to.

I cc'd a number of fellow shareholders on the email - if you would like to be included in the future, email me on [email protected] - as I have stated numerous times before, if the current management do not address Investor Relations the share price will continue to ride the roller coaster, we will be an easy target for market manipulators and as shareholders we will struggle to see fair market blue for our investment

If all is as well as I am sure they would tell us, then a concise and well worded release would sure up the share price which is in the doldrums due to the markets perception of management I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.