Why are we still in Afghanistan why are we assisting Genocide in Yemen?

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am getting sick of this Trump as a man of peace nonsense, the US overextended military empire hasn't exactly shrunk but grown under Trump just like the military bases in Syria illegally and around the world.

Aside from protecting the opium harvests which are booming in Afghanistan since we made war on the Taliban and making millionaires in DC for the MIC. Why are we still there, we can't steal the rare earths in sufficient quantities as an occupation army and the heroin trade only benefits the CIA? Why are we paying warlords as the good guys and increasing troop numbers further to protect what, their dancing boys and a highly corrupt government? Aside from the geopolitical benefits of destabilising China's silk road initiative has the trillion dollar costs and huge future costs and lives, disabilities and misery worth this? Maybe its beyond my fallible comprehension that I am missing something aside from the US's inability to admit defeat and get out. I know they are talking to the Taliban, but the Taliban are openly are saying they are spending alot of time being bombed when they attack ISIS as their air-force (which is worse the local Taliban or foreign ISIS).  Al-Qaeda is now our ally in Syria as moderates and our Coalition allies in Libya and Yemen openly support them?

Speaking of Yemen why is the US openly committing and hiding a major war crime and why is the press silent on this in the starvation of millions in siege warfare they are doing, the use of US mercenaries, US intelligence (particularly navel communication, air and satellite), US special forces, US logistical support and the use of US weapons and equipment we supply by the 100's of billions to commit these atrocities.

The hundred's of children are being killed and starved daily instead we promote fake chemical weapons attacks and hid the atrocities of indiscriminate bombing of Raqqa for example where hundreds of rotting bodies of civilians are still lying uncleaned because the US has 'no money' or desire to clean up their mess.

I have induced some links but not the photos of the carnage (for those that don't wish to see the mutilated bodies of children dismembered by the Coalition of the killing that use US intelligence for targeting) of what we are doing to support the Saudis and UAE our 'moderate Wahhabi' allies.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-saudi-attacks-yemen-coalition-strikes-school

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/0...rstrike-target-list-creates-results.html#more

I guess they must hate us for our freedom. I blame Russia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.