PLS 3.86% $2.74 pilbara minerals limited

Hello @EllieO . Nice post today . Made me smile and got a green...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hello @EllieO . Nice post today . Made me smile and got a green one from yours truly . Nice to have another female investor in PLS . We certainly need more woman investors on this good ship . That's one lucky man that's driving that car of yours . So many men here on the the pls forum , calling 2 to 3 dollars down the track . We did have Belford Junior calling 10 dollars , almost 2 years , but I've never ever have heard a 20 dollar call . Go girl . Little wonder your better half was laughing . Here i am thinking Pokerface was our head ramper , talking humongous numbers , tripling lithium prices . But no , Ellie comes along with a goal of 20 bucks . That would put little ol pilbara minerals in the top 10 listed company on the asx . Are you serious ? What are you thinking ? Do you see a 10 mta plant at both pilgangoora and San Francisco , with a refinery next door , and a continually rising lithium price . Do you see millions of electric vehicles spread to all parts of the world and battery storage becoming the norm ? Mmm , Hang on a minute . Stop the laughter . Maybe , your not dreamin , and if I'm still around , I'll do my bit and start a $20 party thread . Imagine a 20 dollar party . I'm still getting over the $1 party . They will have to carry me out on a stretcher , if we have a 20 dollar party . Have a nice day Ellie . GoTheChooks .
    Last edited by gothechooks: 06/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
-0.110(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $8.249B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.80 $2.66 $184.4M 67.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 238827 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 274109 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.