PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Ok firstly yesterday thank you to those holders who provide...

1. 3,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1097
    Ok firstly yesterday thank you to those holders who provide constructive comments regarding PLS or any other stock for that matter.

Secondly I openly admitted to not knowing enough about PLS and only expressed my view based on what I see and the whole supply chain network of PLS with assistance from AGO exporting to market. Regarding the AGO / FMG forum there is a good crew of male and female investors who provide great team work, very constructive and a pleasure to share insights with. AGO is one share I have and PLS is adding value to that stock hence my interest now in the PLS forum. 80% of the people on PLS are full of hope which is great but the big players control all share prices so be warned and don't get burnt because it can happen at any time regardless of great company fundamentals.

The current view on the whole lithium market is yes some shares have increased nicely in value and I am sure some of the current holders are sitting on some nice profits no doubts there.

Technology will win every time regarding anyone's investment and PLS will only be a good investment for 2 - 5 years IMO. Something else will replacement Lithium as the battery grade commodity offering better performance characteristics. Lithium is not the value in the whole supply chain of the battery grade market the ability to store energy more efficiently for longer is the true value. The mine product is simply a bi product of that value and can be interchanged at any time. (If you are up to date there are two new technologies ready to replace Lithium already.) Yes I am may have missed PLS but I had funds tied up else where. Once I sell I just have to make sure I am on the next part of the cycle regarding new technologies coming to market. Investing is catching cycles and forever changing so no one time is perfect to invest.

Some of you are predicting a $20.00 SP assuming there are no blockages in the supply change process regarding PLS and no further investment is required through

- Assuming Lithium Demand will last forever.
    - Capital Loans
    - Share Offerings
    - Company Restructuring etc.
    - New Technology to market causing lithium demand to weaken
    Note: All will affect a companies balance sheet and share price.

There is a major difference between a companies balance sheet and the respective SP determining the value, between the two is where money is made.

Lithium is all the rage for now but a one metal wonder company like PLS will it be the wonder for tomorrow time will tell. Just use AGO as an example over the last ten years and looks at it now having to diversify to move forward.

I am driven more than ever to research PLS a bit more at what price I am a holder time will tell.

Good luck to all : )

IMO.
    DYOR
    Not Advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.