@runningbear62; I've posted before on this forum that the time...

1. 48,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @runningbear62; I've posted before on this forum that the time has come for states and territories to determine which COVID-19 restrictions can now be relaxed, reserving the right to snap them back if outbreaks occur.

Morrison is clearly compromised and an ideological force for dividing Australians. He has absolutely nothing of value to add to the future management of Australia's response to COVID-19 and his apparently insatiable lust for conflict with China is a diversionary threat to our future that is acting as a catalyst for racist abuse being directed at 'Chinese-looking Australians'.

For Victorians, the self-gratifying 'Me now!, Me now!, Me now!' culture created by football clubs inspired by dreadful AFL models including its blokey-larrikin commentariat have forced our state government to be more cautious. Currently the AFL represents a serious threat to our near future and needs to be quarantined until a vaccine / cure is readily available.

It's my view that in Victoria the time has come for a phased return of students to school - commencing with Year10-12 students in secondary schools and Prep-Y2 students at primary schools for the remainder of Term 2.

Likewise with other restrictions, it's time limits for funerals were relaxed, for the limit on association with others to allow families to interact with each other and for friends to visit others in their homes also to be relaxed.

Cheers!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.