PGM 17.4% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

The stock has now lost 1/4 of its value since this time...

1. 2,899 Posts.
    The stock has now lost 1/4 of its value since this time yesterday ... management still refuse to inform the market on the latest timelines for way overdue skoping studies and assay results ... the sell depth that has appeared in the last few hours shows that Mr10k is still desperate to sell. The stock has halved since the quarterly ... in that quarterly they / management said the Polar Bear assays would be about 3 to 4 weeks away ... that was the 19th October , today is the 16th January ... 3 to 4 weeks is now verging on 3 to 4 months. In this kind of market that is simply not good enough. Why can't they at least tell shareholders what the new timelines are , if they don't know exactly then tell us .. " we hope to have them inside the next so and so .. " ... uncertainty kills stock prices , jeesh the stock is down 28% since this time yesterday ... what a shambles !!! Well doone DBK for getting out , I am tempted to take my $70k loss and give up on this company and its piss-poor newsflow info.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.