BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I have spent some time reading through some of the old messages...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have spent some time reading through some of the old messages on this forum as I am new to the company:

Thanks for all the very informative posts DONMAN, J8, Hoyland, drafter, Maxine and others (including Dr KSS)

One thing I am failing to comprehend is WHY you all so convinced of safety, let alone efficacy of ddRNAI and more specifically TT-034?

There seems to be NO human data which substantiates both safety, let alone efficacy yet...

- Why did Pfizer walk away from Tacere? I think there is more than just a re-allocation of resources?
    - Why did many mice die in some previous tests? dosage questions?
    - Why have others such as Mark Kay from Voyager said that Benitec are using the wrong 'Vector'?
    - How can you be confident of success when in reality a trial marker for TT-034 seems to be the consistent eradication of any relapse? ie, any future relapse in time would deem the 'on-shot cure' a failure?

Consequently - could it be another 10 years before ddRNAI is even taken seriously and will the patents last that long or their technology be so much more advanced than other deep pocket nulti billion dollar RNAI technologies which have hundreds of compounds already in the labs?

Thanks again for all your interesting posts in the past and I look forward to following this forum with interst, but can't bring myself to take the punt on BLT. Too many questions unanswered. Benitec as an investment proposition could be dead money for a very long time. Although I am happy to hear why the long-term followers on here are convinced that assertion is wrong?

Jemma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.