TLS 1.04% $3.89 telstra group limited

why are you invested in telstra?

1. 24,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Why are you invested in Telstra?

With all of the finger pointing trying to find someone to blame for the state of Telstras past, current and future position; it seems that a lot of people have lost sight of the fact that Telsra is an investment. If you are not happy with the investment then take your money and put it into a stock that you are happy with.

Just because you are down on you initial investment is no reason to stay in that stock. If you do not believe Telstra will make you money, then take that money and put it into a stock that will make you money.

I am invested in Telstra because I believe that there is upside from the current share price, (no other reason).

Telstra will change, no matter how that happens or what deal is made or who is in government.

Telstra has dropped from highs of just over $9.00 a share to the lows of just under $3.00 a share, over the last ten years. Who can you blame for that?

Invest and stay invested in Telstra only because you believe that you can make money, do not invest or stay invested in Telstra just because you are down on your initial investment or because of any emotional attachment.

Good luck to all investors and stay positive that order will eventually be made of the current disorder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.040(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.86 $49.43M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25565 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 580982 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.