TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

The electorate may not care about TLS but they should damm well...

1. 71 Posts.
    The electorate may not care about TLS but they should damm well care about $43Bil of their money being spent by a Gov who could not even manage the insulation program. More and more is now also comming out about mis-management of the schools reconstruction programme and how tax payer money is being waisted on this. The NBN is a far bigger project with much more taxpayer money at stake.

I have a small holding in TLS which is neither here nor there to me compared to what the NBN may end up costing me and my children if he gov botches it up to the extend goverments of both sides have tended to botch hi-tech projects like this up in the past... costs double and takes twice as long.

So in my opinion the electorate should show their opposition the amount of their taxpayer money being spent on the NBN and by who, not because they care about TLS.... which they probably don't if they want to be fashionable. If TLS benefits from this opposition to the NBN I'll consider it as a small bonus.

JazzMan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.