AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Why are you still in POH?, page-4

1. 4,149 Posts.
    One of the main reasons why this sp collapsed so quickly beyond the control of new management (despite my musings yesterday)was Poh dropping out of the index. Institutional investors caught flatfooted and dumped.
    "Not applicable other than the Company is aware of the release to the ASX on Friday 6 March 2015 of the S&P Dow Jones Rebalancing of the S&P/ASX Indices announcement in which it was noted that the Company is to be removed from the All Ordinaries Index after market close on 20 March 2015."
    There must have been some overhang is all I will say and topped off with the Patch program being delayed created the worst 6 months in the companies history from what I can tell.
    Completely irrational and unjustified but then forced selling in a period of bad news will do that. I keep banging on about the fact that the companies tech assets are only being valued at 4-5 mill which is close to completely dismissed by the market after having a ev of well over 100 million mid 2014.
    This is where the company needs to step up and improve communications. Otherwise this is an insane bargain at these levels and given some steady news flow over the next 3-6 months and a deal thrown in with P&G( with Dr Meller's assistance) will prove this so imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.