ETM 4.55% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Why are you trying so hard

1. 2,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    You have got to wonder why poke and gbb are working so hard with the negative campaign at full throttle. Gbb has been at it since summer of 2019. And how could you possibly take someone seriously with the ha, ha, ha's, yeh. Maybe they are keeping the price down so they can accumulate as many shares as they can to gain a controlling interest on the board. pokey promoted and has been giving financial advice to get out of GML and join the next near billion dollar company. gbb post on 10/11/21 post # 57444759

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/10-cent-party.5981885/page-1824

gbb states, "anti uranium bill just passed the parliament there will be no referendum on it just hope for epm share holders no uranium turns up on your greenland projects as that would end mining there".

Obviously the tanbreez authority rep with twenty years experience has concerns.

tanbreez is just 8 kilometers across the fjord. Seems to me that someone in a glasshouse is throwing stones.

In my opinion if GML gets the chance to mine then the value of tanbreez is greatly reduced. This could be the reason they are trying so hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.