NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Why arnt faithful buying 0.0041?, page-32

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    For those who want to read the actual reasons why NKP lost the two Tubatse farms may I suggest that you check out the link below:

[DOC]
    case note

cer.org.za/wp.../Case-note-_-Bengwenyama-v-Minister-of-Mineral-Resources.docx
    1. Cached
    2. Similar

Importance, This important series of cases follows on from the precedent-setting decision of the Constitutional Court in Bengwenyama Minerals (Pty) Ltd & others v Genorah Resources (Pty) Ltd 2011 (4) SA 113 (CC). While the Constitutional Court decision is valuable for the issues of public participation and consultation ...

From what I have been told by the Community Spokesperson those living at Garatauw unlike Tubatse are not the Bengwenyama Tribes but the Bapedi Tribes. He made no mention that litigation proceedings by the Tribes were underway to challenge the granting of the prospective rights. In fact the Community is negotiating with Genorah on a number of matters which will bring prosperity to the Community. As I have stated previously not all these matters have been finalised. Expectation date is late Jan or early Feb. Unfortunately its a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.