"why atheism is a burden not a benefit, page-72

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi slippin,

My apologies for the confusion. My aim here was to try and adhere to the two possibilities that were generally being discussed on the thread. When i stated "occurring" it was in regards to the two possibilities not that God "occurred".

I stated that "There is a all loving and caring God who has always just existed"... always being the definitive term here meaning that he did not "occur" but was always in existence.

I used terminology "for arguments sake", "could" and "assume" so as not to give any indication that I was limiting the scenarios that could have "occurred" to just these two.

My grammatical skills are certainly lacking and Im not even sure if i have correctly explained my intent but hopefully you get the gist in what I am trying to relate here.

Not that in any way they are related but in regards to reading posts and discussing religion on Hotcopper I feel like Im now getting a better understanding of what it would be like to be a politician at question time... the majority of time appears to be spent explaining information that is off topic or has little or only a minor relevance to the main topic of my question :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.