Hi slippin,My apologies for the confusion. My aim here was to...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi slippin,

My apologies for the confusion. My aim here was to try and adhere to the two possibilities that were generally being discussed on the thread. When i stated "occurring" it was in regards to the two possibilities not that God "occurred".

I stated that "There is a all loving and caring God who has always just existed"... always being the definitive term here meaning that he did not "occur" but was always in existence.

I used terminology "for arguments sake", "could" and "assume" so as not to give any indication that I was limiting the scenarios that could have "occurred" to just these two.

My grammatical skills are certainly lacking and Im not even sure if i have correctly explained my intent but hopefully you get the gist in what I am trying to relate here.

Not that in any way they are related but in regards to reading posts and discussing religion on Hotcopper I feel like Im now getting a better understanding of what it would be like to be a politician at question time... the majority of time appears to be spent explaining information that is off topic or has little or only a minor relevance to the main topic of my question :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.