andrew,"Christian dogma dictates in no uncertain terms that...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    andrew,

"Christian dogma dictates in no uncertain terms that those who do not accept Christ as their saviour will perish in hell"

can you please show me that? i dont believe in that,the bible dosent say that? hell was something invented by priests to scare the daylights out of people in the dark ages.you wont find a place in the bible where it says people burn in hell when they die.

"Christian dogma dictates in no uncertain terms that those who do not accept Christ as their saviour will perish in hell. No ifs, ands, or buts. If someone has not accepted Christ, it does not matter how good, nor how innocent they are: They cannot enter the gates of heaven (nor can anyone with personal wealth - something interesting to note on a stock trading forum).

Now, some 8 million children die every year before the age of five. Most of these children, and their parents, by want of geography, believe in gods other than the Christian god. Depending on how literally people take the bible, these children will burn in hell for an eternity."

andrew,once again,according to the christianity,that you understand,which by your posts,correct me if im wrong must have to be catholocism?or something very orthodox like that?

"Now, some 8 million children die every year before the age of five. Most of these children, and their parents, by want of geography, believe in gods other than the Christian god. Depending on how literally people take the bible, these children will burn in hell for an eternity.

An all-powerful and all knowing deity has created them in predominantly non-Christian countries like India, or in isolated tribes throughout South America, where they may never be exposed to Christianity. Their geographical isolation, coupled with the desires of the Christian God means that through no fault of their own, they will be tortured for eternity for failing to reconcile original sin"

now those comments just have to be from someone who has the concept of christianity and its understanding,so skewiff,it has to be from a catholic understanding?because these thoughts are so far from protestant understanding,as is night and day,to be frank with you

'I do not many people DO NOT adhere to such a belief, but perhaps consider that, regardless, any god you follow engineers situations in which millions of innocent children die every year, all in the name of his "plan"

andrew,no wonder you are an atheist mate,the statements you attribute to christianity,just plain and simple are not biblical thoughts,they are from as you rightly understand,from pagan origin

as you may not understand,there are more than one strains and origins of christian belief.For example,the papacy throughout the dark ages,would torture,burn at the stake etc
    those people who also claimed to be christian

andrew.to be honest,and not trying to be smart ass,you have totally the wrong concept of christian belief and understanding,purely known by the questions you are asking?

boy i wish you and i could have a discussion one day,you certainly are a well mannered sincere man

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.