APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Why Auspac will Succeed, page-30

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    What I don’t get is, form My understanding, shareholders just want a weighted representation on the board. They don’t want to totally get rid of NG and TC as they still need someone to run the company and do all the day to day requirements.

Why are they so hell bent on declining this request to the point that they are forcing shareholders to remove them? Why don’t they just allow like 3 shareholders to sit on there board and have a weighted vote count? What do they have to hide?

If this is how hard they fought to decline this simple request and have put their jobs in jeopardy over it, they must be hiding something that they clearly do not want shareholders/asx to find out about, that could be the only reason for this type of treatment.

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but if TC does leave then we may even have to bring back M. Turbott! Someone’s gotta do the day to day running and he maybe the only person for the job, haha!

The question is will M. Turbott even consider coming back if TC is removed? Who knows who knows.
    Last edited by TJ1988: 09/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.