APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Why Auspac will Succeed, page-33

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Its good to have a good laugh when you wake up in the morning.

Imagine that. False9 offering me a job - to organise the vote to remove the APG board.
    I think the irony must be lost on False

For many years I have been one of the most vocal critics of the APG board.
    For nearly a decade, I have wriiten researched posts critical of APG management and advocating their replacement.
    Tellingly, I was one of the few who was actually willing to vote their shares against the incumbent board members up for re-election.

False, on the other hand, never had a bad word to say about the APG board until recently.
    Whenever I raised an issue critical of the board - False would always be there to defend the board.
    If there was no defence, False would just ague that it didnt really matter because “good things would come to those who wait”.
    Ironically - False seems to have given up on waiting and now wants to change to board.

When I first started posting on HC, I argued against issuing more PP shares to directors, who I thought did not deserve them because they had not yet done anything to earn them.
    False ( or whatever he was then ) argued that shareholders dare not withhold these additional PP shares from directors lest they be offended and could leave the company.
    Oh the irony - look at how TC and MT now cling to positions within APG.

But in answer to False’s paid job offer - No thanks

Wilcox

And the irony of False pointing out NC as a manipulator is really good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.