PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

. . Hi Antonia, Last week I posted that whilst keeping most of...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hi Antonia,
    Last week I posted that whilst keeping most of my ABU shares, I was also chasing a new spec stock to help claw back some of my losses with ABU.

Usually my spec stock choices are pretty bad ones, and this may still be the case, but the stock I bought into has risen 25% in a week, so it has been a good choice for now.

One of the real "buzz" minerals at the moment is Graphite and I have been following this closely ever since Hot Copper sent me an email about 6 months ago that Graphite is a "hot" sector and MOZ at 1c, had some good prospective grounds adjoining TON's (40c then) and SYR's ($3.60) excellent mines! Could MOZ have the same graphite veins on its holding?

So I have waited until MOZ announced some more good news before buying in at 1.2c last week, and MOZ is trading today at 1.6c. It is a highly speculative stock, market cap at $6, the board's management of the company over the last 5 years is questionable, it will have to raise a lot of money, the cost of setting up a graphite mine is expensive, only certain types of graphite are commercially viable, there are market oversupply of graphite issues as well, both TON and SYR share prices have fallen 20% or more recently, etc., etc. Lots of issues to consider!

But with graphite, MOZ could easily reach 10c just on rumour, because it is a mineral that the market has liked recently. A great announcement could see it reach 40c! Anyway for me a sp of 5c+ would be desirable and could be achievable? WKT also has the potential to make 500% profit?

Graphite stocks that have potential are: MOZ at $0.016, WKT at $0.0016, LMB $0.062, LML at $0.04, GBE at $0.22, KNL at $0.17.

ABU still looks good to me and is not so much of a spec stock now that Gold is being poured. MOZ is a side play to gain some cash and worth the risk for me, (even if my wife doesn't know about it yet!)

If it doesn't work out with MOZ then I will get out very fast, hopefully with some profit!

Please DYOR and remember that most of these stocks above are highly speculative, boom or bust. TON and SYR are the most respected graphite producers.

Cheers
    Bruce
    (I am certainly not recommending anyone to buy these stocks!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.