AUH 0.00% 0.3¢ austchina holdings limited

Why AustChina AUH could be a multi bagger

1. 7,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2186

Thinking outload further and deeper into the massive possibilities here, the following are my reasons as to justify why start a new thread with such a big and bold statement.

The world and most countries are dealing with 2 major problems daily and the more our populations increase the more these 2 issues become important and need solutions to deal with them. they are waste and Energy

Legislation is happening for industries & companies to be stop putting their waste into landfill, which is creating massive problems, costs, and headaches for these businesses

Now this is where my excitement comes into play…

FORTRESS CAPITALL

What if we have a system or systemsthat can deal with both serious issues and combine them together to solve both thesemajor problems in the world… convert waste (non organic and organic) intoenergy.

Having a solution for these industries& companies to be able to use their own waste in power generation to selfsustain production off their own electricity generated by their own waste is agame breaker as it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. Their need to dispose of wastewithout putting it in landfill but also generating their own power without needfor the grid.

Think of how much waste every city andtown in this world deals with everyday… think of how much Energy we use on adaily basis and with more and more EV’s being purchased everyday the demand forenergy is going to be very difficult to be supply the demand.

AUH have been doing there DD with Fortress Capital for over a year now with a possible project, after attending the AGM and discussing the delays..it is clear Management want to make sure everything is to 100% and satisfies all legal and stature requirements and this really works so we can attack these 2 major issues waste and energy.

UTILITAS

Further from my last post

“ The recent appointment of Mr Dick to the board tells me that Utilitas remaining 75% may be on offer to AUH in the near future”

I believe this may have also part of the reasons to the delays…If we can obtain the remaining 75% then we will have both organic and non organic waste to energy systems taken care of which I believe will play a crucial and lucrative factor for the future of AustChina.. Following is an article I found and I believe is about Utilitas

https://cqtoday.com.au/news/2022/07/31/farm-waste-into-biofuel/

BLACKALL COAL DEPOSIT

Exploration programme has been announced for 2023, this is music to my ears, with the current price and demand for coal in the world at present at all-time highs… Drilling programme designed for Q3 designed to upgrade the current JORC from the latest announcement …

“ The review of thegeological database is in preparation for a mining scoping study which willevaluate conceptual mining methods for the deposit to identify and optimisemining operation options for the project. Options range between bulk coal seammining (requiring a higher level of subsequent coal preparation capital andoperating costs) to selective seam mining (requiring lower subsequent coal preparationcapital and operating costs but necessitating higher mining costs).

The mining conceptual studywill also consider potential mine output levels to reflect product utilisationoptions AUH is considering.

Resource upgrade planningwill incorporate the results of the mining scoping study which will assist in designinga drilling programme in Q3 2023 to upgrade the current JORC resource data forthe project. The programme will provide infill drilling within the existingdrilling grid over an area to be identified during the mining scoping study.Drilling will include coring of target seam horizons, and geophysical loggingto ensure conformity with recommendations for compliance with the JORC code.”

Now the news goes even further and gets better for our Blackall Coal project…so another possible revenue

“ Another technology thatholds potential to utilise the company’s coal resource is also being considered.This technology has the potential to produce other products such as hydrogen,

ammonia, and methanol.Again, more detailed assessment is proposed to develop a business

case for this technology.Technology investment is a risky undertaking and hence, the Company

plans further studies beforecommitting to any project in a tight capital market environment.”

Many have been angered and frustrated with the delays here that have happened for AUH but putting all the pieces together (maybe even dreaming ) this shows to me the extend management are going to and what they are trying to build here…

This could be absolutely massive if all comes together from what I can see… imagine how many cities, industries, companies, towns etc etc that could benefit utilising our systems… hence the reason why I believe AUH could be a multi multi bagger…

all just my own opinion and all based on my research.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4942/4942211-e7992142ee434e8f7bb95194b4200359.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.301M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 25859877 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7102632 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.