AHF 27.8% 2.3¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

@ Amac74 you obviously know nothing about China, i even doubt...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    @ Amac74

you obviously know nothing about China, i even doubt you have been living there for 10 years, are you serious?

I am from northern China, been living there for 20 years then moved to Shenzhen (south China) for 10 years then moved to Sydney 15 years ago, all of my family members are still living in China, do I know China more than you?

all Chinese like to drink fresh milk every morning, doesn't matter they are child or grandparent, in some cities they even have a milk box in front of their door, milk deliveryman drops milk every morning for them.

i believe they will definitely go to super market to buy FRESH Australian made milk to put in their fridge if the price gap is not that big, we know their buying power right, and they are not confident of their local products at all, they would rather pay double or even triple to buy AUSTRALIAN milk, who can work out the HUGE DEMAND in the coming years?

this is no longer a dream for Chinese to drink Australian made FRESH milk,  we will expect AHF will take over more farms to export more fresh milk to China.

i wish you can find your chance to get in at 0.15 as you expected if POSSIBLE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.005(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.5¢ 1.8¢ $107.7K 4.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28786 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 571822 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.