AHF 0.00% 1.8¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

@Amac74 I'm Chinese and I just wanted to know during your 10...

1. 7 Posts.
    @Amac74

I'm Chinese and I just wanted to know during your 10 years that you reside in China, how long was this ago?

As far as I know China needs milk here is why:

1. Due to the melamine scandal about the dairy products that happen years ago people has lost confidence in the products that their own country produce and especially with all the uprising fake foods they make such as using tyres and shoe soles to make bubble tea pearls, lettuce and shark fin from plastic with added coloring and additives etc. So they are turning to Australia to import dairy and food products as we have food standards regulation. Australia is known as the safe food heaven in China.

2. Most part of Asia is lacking Vitamin D due to people who want to have a fair skin tone so they avoid exposure to the sun. As we all know sun provides Vitamin D and since people avoid the sun and also maintain their frame by reducing their calorie intake this has an affect on their health. As Vitamin D is essential to strong bone, muscles and overall health, this is where milk comes in.

Milk provides the calcium for the bone and muscles and some milk have Vitamin D added as well. Vitamin D helps to absorb the calcium and the growing concern of well being not just China but most part of Asia are looking after themselves, especially with the growing middle class now whom can afford better food and willing to fork out some money to have a better well being instead of visiting the doctors.

3. "Lets face it Chinese people don't like cheese and struggle to digest standard milk which they rarely buy"...explain what they use for their beloved bubble milk tea and desserts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $26.33K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 655000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 515024 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.