BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

How about you act like adults rather than bloody kids. What...

1. 403 Posts.
    How about you act like adults rather than bloody kids. What Jordan has pointed out is interesting but at this point not too concerning unless it happens again. In that case then we should have some serious questions. You have made some good points Jordan but unfortunately you have come unstuck. Im also only 21 i have a finance degree and am working towards an economics and a law degree as well. The likes of myself and RandomK are investing for longer term. We see potential for this share. If it doesnt pay off so what we lose a bit of money. If it pays of it will pay off big time! You could buy an agri stock hold it long term and i guarantee you will make money. As per standard investment rules long term and shares should be held for 7 to 10 years to go through a full cycle something you should be aware off. Oh and btw Jordan you wont win on every single investment you make, if you do you are just bloody lucky. The books teach us a load of shit tbh real life experience of cycles and listening to those older than us will help so so much more!! so show them a bit of respect.
    Last edited by madmax101: 19/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.