FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Why BGS Longer term

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Why am I sticking with BGS longer term?

Some may think that some of us on here are blind faithful holders that purely pump the stock to try and raise the SP at any opportunity. In my case there is nothing blind about my investment decision and I try to not ramp the stock just report facts and discuss potential.
    I constantly re evaluate my BGS investment with the over riding question in my mind “am I kidding myself”?
    So what factor’s has me still on board and building a stronger position after a 12 month period which to be honest hasn't increased our resource to-date?

The main factors for my continuing investment are below;
    • Management – by that predominately I’m referring to Kevin Joyce and his experience as a geologist. Very familiar with the area we are exploring and had his share of success with other companies in the past. Kevin has integrity and is very methodical in his approach to exploration which is exactly what you want in an exploration business.
    • Birimian Greenstone Belt - A quick search on this will quickly highlight that this belt running across Africa is touted to be one of the biggest remaining under explored hot spots for gold left in the world. Many are expecting activity in this area to significantly increase over coming years.
    • Randgold Morila Plant – We have a nice little scenario at play here with a mega mine on its last legs for plant feed. There is know one else in the immediate area that can provide potential feed for the plant other than BGS at present. We already have a small resource in Nitiola and Kevin continues to methodically explore the area to increase our resource.
    • Orogenic gold deposits - invariably form in “camps” or clusters, this is an important fact to understand and is why Randgold and Kevin knows there is another Morila in the area. This is why I like Kevin’s methodical approach, because it will lead to success in finding that next Morila.
    • Viper – Our most advanced target at this time, currently undergoing significant AC drilling program. We already have had some good results from fist pass AC drilling. This is a very large area and think we have a better than even chance for another deposit to be uncovered in this zone. How big is yet to be determined.
    • Koble, Koting & Koura – Early stage zones but they seem to have significant potential, first pas AC is testing these areas in this current campaign.
    • Liberia – As much as I like the potential of this area I don’t see this as the main game for now. Bit surprised exploration in this area commenced when it did but that could be a factor of lease obligations. Nice side story potentially unfolding in that area none the less.
    • Widespread Exploration – There’s plenty of Spec explorers out there and their exploration approach is usually tightly linked to one area. BGS is the only Spec explorer I have seen at present with such a widespread methodical approach to their exploration, exactly what you want as this significantly increases the chances of success.
    • Sprott – Always nice to have someone of that caliber as a CI. The fact they visited Mali and then gave Kevin more cash confirms many of my thoughts where this is going.
    Bring on the AC results and RC drilling Campaign

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.