FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

for crying out loud Aptayl, you have been over ramping this...

1. 145 Posts.
    for crying out loud Aptayl, you have been over ramping this stock for years now witht he same old crap. And personally I beleive you are doing this on purpose and missleading people. Every post I have said in a negetive light towards BGS, your first to respond. Facts are. SP has done nothing, but gone backwards for some time. All the drill results are poor, nothing new, and time after time each results are realeased I see the same stuff. As i said many months ago, the writing was on the wall sometime ago. 2014 is not the year for BGS. Who knows what there drilling campain will bring next year, but with the wet season and no direction really for long holders, THIS WILL GO SUB 1C . What I see kev doing is just playing around trying to find "something decent" which has yet to be accoplished . Im sorry but i think many holders are finally waking up. And I know they dont want their money to sit idle for another year and watch it further decline. Good luck. And excpet another CR after the wet season

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.