ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

yeah right. our market follows the lead from Wall street the day...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    yeah right. our market follows the lead from Wall street the day before! Ha ha. All futures yesterday and the market in US were up most of last night. Yesterday's ASX was based on early futures. Fintech means tech stocks. Look at Afterpay pre-open. Z1p will be around the same early and if Nasdaq futures later this morning don't rebound tech stocks will fall even further. Extended trading after market for AFFIRM, BLOCK and even PAYPAL are flat. Will not be a good day today if US futures for major indices stay flat or negative. Regardless, the US needs to raise rates to combat inflation. When interest rates are rising there is a rotation from growth stocks to stocks with earnings/dividends. You don't believe me, then just wait and see over the next 3-6 months. It will be up by the escalator and down by the elevator. Sticks will not go down everyday, but their will continue to be a down trend for months. That's what I've seen during similar periods over the last 30 years. The Nasdaq high in early 2000's and dotcom bust didn't surpass its previous highs until about 12 years later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.