SNT 9.09% 2.4¢ syntara limited

why bronchitol is so good!!!!

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Thursday, 27 June 2013

FDA advisory board has voted against Bronchitol (aka: Mannitol) ... BAD VOTE FDA!!!

Bronchitol has helped me in a way Kalydeco couldn't even do. I've had crackles in my chest since I was a teen. my doctor explained to me that people with crackles have a worse predicted outcome that someone who doesn't. Say a patient with 50% lung function with crackles vs a patient with 40% no crackle, the 40% patients future health is better! Kalydeco cleared my mucus, but with that came severe asthma symptoms (asthma runs in my family). These symptoms took my kalydeco peak FEV (lung function) from 65% to 50% (46% -48% before Ventolin/ depending on the day) after one month on Kalydeco my Fev went up to 55%. After just one month on this amazing new medicine my FEV went up 10%. It cleared the last stubborn plugs of mucus that Kalydeco was having trouble getting to. I have had NO bad side effect at all!!!
    There's still a chance to turn this around America, if the CF community rally to petition the FDA/Government to change their mind the final decision for a positive one !!!!!!!!

Bronchitol has:

Relieved my Asthma

No more tight chest

No more wheezing

No more Symbicort (steroid)

No more Ventolin puffers in the day

Helped me breath deeper

Relieved airway inflammation

Cleared stubborn Mucus

Improved my Lung Function

No more Crackles

Please rethink your vote!!!

ZessinA just think its only 0.125c what a shame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $28.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $12.04K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82668 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.