BUB 0.00% 14.5¢ bubs australia limited

why bubs is diversifying, page-6

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am not across the history of Lamchop. But, Good on Bubs management with their strategies, all good moves in my view. Capital raise to build strength if they need it. Smart.

With respect to lamchops comments about china (and china is something I am well across) - Lamchops comments are in no way scare mongering. Any prudent business needs to have a plan with respect to this market (or fragility of it). Just remember we are not talking about the chinese people here, this is about the CCP, they are aggressively flexing their muscle globally. Do not for a second think they are driven by anything other than a political agenda to serve the strength of the CCP, they are an authoritarian regime and dance a line to keep the chinese people happy (enough) along the way. I am not a drama queen or a conspiracy theorist. This is the hard fact at the moment and it is sad for the chinese people and a little disconcerting if not frightening for the global community.
    everything they do is intentional and done to send messages globally. If you think I am getting carried away I suggest you do some research on what is going on.
    having said all of that there is no doubt it is a large population and economy with big aspirations and large demand for product that go with it. Just dont expect it to be like any other capitalist market.
    Reality is in 2020 China has moved from its slow subtle style of influence to a hard and aggressive style. They are all about 'face', and are not going to just turn around and be all nicey, nicey. For what ever reason (unfortunately) they are using Australia as an example to the world at the moment. It is totally right to see this as a market that carries significant risk. (Albeit a big market).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $47.20K 327.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 3118907 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 445998 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.3¢ 278710
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.