BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Jeez mate... the underlining, the bolding, the...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Jeez mate... the underlining, the bolding, the capitalisation...talking about "Disallowed within 12 months" (with "potential to be a 100 bagger"); saying "Bud is TOO big for the ASX"; "Ohm is a money printing machine: after initial installation it's essentially 100% profit for BUD with recurring revenue"; "No premium has been attached to the massive upside of BUD"... if this isn't ramping I don't know what is. You have to remember that BUD is essentially pre-revenue with a ~6mm loss in the half to 31 december 2016. Market capitalisation is over 10x the size of the company's total assets and 100x the company's non-current assets. There is potential yes, but there is still a long way to go and it is always a bumpy ride.

I'm not denying that Buddy is a good company, but I have seen these exact statements many times before in other hotcopper forums and seen a lot of people get burnt buying pre-earnings companies at irrationally high prices. To all speculators alike, make sure you don't take what people say on here as gospel, do your own research and only put down what you are willing to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.