ATV 4.17% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

why buy atvo?.. atv must be a bargain..

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    Like a Few I’m wondering what the hell these guys are thinking… As we know options are exercisable at 18cents, so you would want the share price to be at least in the low 20's to make it worth it.... have they no idea?? .. If it were inside info, you would be seeing the SP flying.... just a bad mistake from amateur investors I’m thinking...

We were a little surprised at .002 getting taken up yesterday, then to see .004 get a few chunks taken out today, what’s happening here?… over $8000 wasted just today… buy the heads you strange investors…

Ok here is an up to date of what we are seeing here, makes you scratch your head….
    ATV Market Depth on the left, ATVO Market Depth on the right including today’s course of trades…

ATV is a bargain if it is supposedly hopeful to get to 18 cents by the end of the month… Might have to grab a few more and live in hope, some how I think I’ll wait for over all Market sentiment after last nights drop in the DOW…

Like to see her break 10 cents and keep going, looking at the chart 6 cents looks to be tested as a new support… would be nice to see it hold above 7.5cents as this looks to be resistance, truthly I thought that’s where we would be sitting at present, above 7.5 cents … such is life, it’ll happen…

Stay cool peoples
    Drew

just as I was typing this, another buyer at .002 turned up wanting to spend over $4000 (2,100,000)... what is with this... surely buy heads dude?????...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $14.97K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121739 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.