KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

why buy kar now ?, page-2

1. 26,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4576
    Cato, yes, I agree this is the area where one piece of news can produce extraordinary gains, as happened in March!April,May - well, you know what happened:

You'll notice the (surprising) uptrend light blue line also, which may give some encouragement to longs. I would expect, over time that the SP reverts to this trend, making this a safe entry point for new longs, given the potential near term catalysts.

As I'm not a serial poster on this stock, I won't pretend to know as much about management as anyone else here, but I will add my two pennies worth, that from a distance, I see nothing questionable about them they appear to have an excellent understanding of how to extract the maximum from these projects, a clear plan they have communicated to market and they cannot be held accountable for what is normal ST trading activity, given shorting is legal - their obligation is to LT shareholders and as my chart shows, it's all good... some luck with discoveries and farm ins and all the frustrations blow over and are forgotten. Still, I don't want to get into a debate about it, I haven't got the time you guys spend here!

Damn that thread someone started last night, I woke up humming Amazing grace and can't get the sodding tune out of my head. Hope it's a sign :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.