MCG macquarie communications infrastructure group

re: mcg brunette-two still running Hi Junior.You sure are...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: mcg brunette-two still running Hi Junior.You sure are welcome to it . There were piles of sellers too today look at the candlestick . There is someone feeding th Chooks with shares at a large price.Mac's name does give punters some hope ( even in loss) in general can be very bad news and some of the Buyers may be buying only because of (MAC's) nam, wheras loss making companies, remember the Dot com's , if investors have not learned from that then they will need another lesson, some people never learn.
    There are other opportunities in companies which make profits so why waste time and incur risk in Loss Makers?, and in the time span from 9 April the rise is not that good.
    You are welcome to invest in Loss making companies , surely you are not saying that they are going to be good investments unless the losses cease in most cases, if you mean that you can trade these type of shares which can get hyped and sell out to others at a higher price then that is a different matter.
    I have also noticed RCD which you were favouring if I remember correctly and that has fallen back a bit although I must say it did give me a feed as I was in it in the low $1.60's . Then it was far more difficult to spot as it had not establihed a proper rising trend and was not breaking or trying to brake New highs.
    I may be tempted to hit RCD tomorrow one never knows.
    How is it up there , is it hot ?
    Best wishes B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.