WDS 1.16% $28.84 woodside energy group ltd

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I am, have been...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I am, have been and was.

1. The killers of JFK (LBJ & Deep State Cohorts) went unpunished and the public did nothing. Result = 1 man died but a dream of freedom was killed worldwide

2. 9/11 happened and we allowed the US to murder millions in Iraq & Afghanistan and elsewhere. Result 3000 people died at Ground Zero. (no tears shed or thoughts given to the millions of middle eastern people or insignificant collateral damage). The destruction of building 7 (not hit by a plane) and radiation indicated sophisticate terrorism and corruption but most ignored it.

3. Snowden / Assange - Snowden was smart and escaped to Russia but Assange is an Australian citizen who has been denied all legal and civil protections by the Australian government. Result - it's no longer a conspiracy theory. They are trying to control us.

4. Now Corona - millions at risk worldwide - because of government incompetence or ineptness. See points 1,2 & 3. I have a different theory but the result will be far worse.

I believe this all a construct of our fears, our inability to persecute those really responsible, and that they are emboldened to enrich themselves further to obtain to complete control. I hope people finally wake up before it is too late. Because next time, whatever they plan, will be far worse than point 1,2,3 & 4 combined. Why wouldn't it, when they got away with it all before.

On a positive note, it's a good time to buy WPL anywhere above 15 to sub 23. I've been in cash for a while now because I knew 'they' would do it again. Why wouldn't 'they'.

Last edited by BerlinBusiness: 09/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.84
Change
0.330(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $54.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.85 $28.93 $28.73 $83.53M 2.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2309 $28.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.85 2709 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.