CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

why buy, page-20

1. 6,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Tazmac, I bought in because the company was clearly planning to get to production, & PFS was next step, havent & wont lose my cool & drop my load, just dissapointed about the complete u turn with no real explanation, very poor communication to holders, I never got a response to my e-mail but aside from that, an ASX release clearly explaining reasons for change would have been good. I dont particularly care how many or little oz we have, they are worth nothing (or very little anyway) unless they are going to be dug up & sold. Just gotta sit and wait & see what progress our new director can bring. It's just a matter of timing, once the company gives clear direction on timeframes to production then we will run extremely hard, that could take 3 months or 3 years , we just dont know.

I was a bit surprised to see us set a new low yesterday but it was on low volume, I think the big seller has ended...at least for now. I cant imagine we will go much lower, will happily accumulate as spare dough becomes available.

Sentiment of LT buy is for timing only, cant really say buy buy buy if we dont know how long we will flatline for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.