CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

SiameseParrot - CTO did come up during the Gold Nerds sort that...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    SiameseParrot - CTO did come up during the Gold Nerds sort that I did to check resource pricing, J.W.Pepper covered some of the reasoning I did not consider them in my original post. Do you honestly believe they have 10m ounces in the ground?

bluebottle18, I would politely disagree with your sentiment regarding the company's follow up with shareholders.

I think that the quarterly confirmed the company's short term direction with the uncertaintly surrounding the PFS clarified.

Summary of recent announcements:

8 June - Notice given of Frank Carr has passed away
    10 June - Drilling commenced at Lindsays New Discovery Prospect
    21 June - Ian Burston appointed Chairman
    16 July - Quarterly activities report (2 weeks before required) - Appointing 2 new directors

I wouldn't say news is coming out any less frequent than it has in the past. Steady, promising flow of news. Indicating a business as usual approach although the activities report indicates a change in focus to shoring up the reserves/resource rather than a PFS. I've described why I think this is the better move in the original post.

Regarding "share price rot", we know that this company has a couple of large holders that hold the bulk share, this tends to reduce liquidity and it certainly doesn't help that one of the major holders appears to be churning some of their shares.

What would you suggest the company can do to settle share holders concerns? I would say they've done all they can (BAU approach to running & confirming company direction). They can't very well release an announcement asking JP Morgan to stop selling/buying their shares lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.