CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

why carrick gold? priced at $8 per ounce, page-26

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    When Morgan began his big sell off I would have requested a trading halt so Directors could approach Morgan and discuss what his reasons are.
    I am fully aware it is not as simple as asking for a trading halt and being granted but it can be done if requested in the appropriate manner.
    The ASX is always very sensitive to requests in regards to share holders being protected from such matters and are normally granted.
    Even if it was not granted at least the Directors were seen to be doing their best.
    Morgan have become very cunning now as they are are only on the market for 2 days then go quiet for 2 weeks and then re-enter.
    Their quarterly in my opinion was not exciting but an update of what we already know.This company needs to come out and state that they do have the gold and intend to go into production ASAP and state how. They should continue to reaffirm this.
    It is a joke how long we have had to wait for the PFS and it is about time some stronger action be taken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.