CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

I still feel that 15 cents sounds good, and is a possibility...

1. 11,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    I still feel that 15 cents sounds good, and is a possibility down the road.

I do not trust the former management. This story could be similar to CNK (a related company of Frank Carr) with people talking up its low grade uneconomic nickel find.

On the other hand I suppose JPM are less likely to be fooled than me and have actually done a proper due diligence, including an proper analysis of the geological results.

Sorry if I a bit bearish, but something does not add up. If the gold is there then all they have to do is some small scale toll milling of their ore and it would turn the whole thing around. I think CRK has the cash to do this, so why not do it? It would be very low risk and provide a source of funds for both further exploration and possibly even the erection of its own plant at some future time. Such an operation would result in a much higher share price now, and an even better price for a possible takeover if that is the road management wants to go. In addition, if they did want to become a significant producer then they could raise funds for the plant far more easily and with far less shareholder dilution because of its higher share price.

Where has the leadership been for the last 18 months? It is possible that Frank Carr may have been too ill to progress matters and I am not sure if there will be any improvement.

I do not want to hear any more hype about this being a $15/share company. Something is wrong somewhere.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.