BNB babcock & brown limited

why cash is king

1. 122 Posts.
    As you can see, takes alot longer for stocks to climb and a few days for it to drop like a bucket of crap. So when someone puts up a decent argument why the market might decline, I guess the prudent investor owes it to themselves to see whether that argument makes sense, is logical, probable and last but not least is it reasonable. LT holders need not apply and are best served avoiding this forum or put certain people on their ignore list, unless they wish to pick up a few bargains themselves of course.

The drop today kinda takes your breath away doesn't it. People like me who are cashed up and will only buy good companies at cheap prices cause we need that margin of safety to protect our hard earned money. We simply couldn't afford to enter any other way.

Now, would it be wise to get in now, or wait for guidance from the states? More news and forecasting rather than where the dow will close. What you will risk is buying at a slight premium than today knowing that market sentiment has turned, or getting the opportunity to buy cheaper knowing it has not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.