CAY 0.00% 7.7¢ canyon resources limited

Why cay is possibly gone, page-17

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    I have no reason to go head to head with you as sometimes u raise valid points. As does Pika, MTB and others.

We're all on the same page here and I can honestly say, without listening to Wolf hype or other dribble that I used to listen to, that in MHO, we are more closer now than we ever have been to getting our mining license signed off.

I base my assessment on facts presented, inferences between EEA and prosperous other opportunities they talk about and the recent meetings with Govt.

Again after 12 years of listening to false promises, hype, BS and the like, pushing me to keep buying, pushing many others into this stock, my bro and I hold over 13 Mill shares.

We're not selling out without a good gain after so long, and I believe we will achieve that however the future plays out.

REMEMBER to anyone banking on a cheap takeover offer or back door attempt to take control. They need 90%+ to gain control.

Im sure you TT, Pika, any Wolfy clients left, my mates and many others will REJECT any potential offer under 25c+. We've been through a lot here and most, if not all I feel will finally want a Return if that was the end game.

Im personally happy to wait another year or more to set up for retirement. Looking forward to the next 6-12 months to see how this plays out.

Keep ur chin up @tiptruck and direct ur anger at the person that convinced you to be in this predicament in the first place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $8.478K 110.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118696 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 252990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.