CD3 2.86% $1.36 cd private equity fund iii

Why CD Fund investors should vote against KAM taking over as responsible entity, page-7

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    At the moment we investors are in control, we've voted against E&P and taught them a lesson: there's no chance of them being able to get a new self-serving proposal up and screw us over.

Given the unjustified size of the discounts, I recommend waiting for distributions not selling.

I am also in no rush to vote YES to any proposal that requires me to accept a discount to NAV over 15%. I would consider proposals where those who exit immediately received a bigger haircut while those prepared to be patient realised closer to NAV. (That kind of exchange value mechanism in the PE1 proposal and also PGG conversion is worthwhile as it meets the range of investor desires).

The danger in voting YES to KAM without worthwhile constraints or commitments is that investors would now have selected the responsible entity and given them a mandate. In this case, selecting KAM which has a clear agenda to maximise FUM not wind down the CD Funds rapidly.

I recommend patience. We will inevitably dispatch E&P and very likely within 12 months. Investors should maximise the optionality of choosing the best RE, with the most suitable commitments we can extract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CD3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.040(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $97.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.36 $1.36 $2.728K 2.006K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 4804 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CD3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.