CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-102

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Cdu seems to have lost another prolific poster since you came on the scene namely Buddy134."

No Roh,

Once again, You are wrong... YES once again!!!
    Especially if you are insinuating that me and fengshoey are one and the same with different nicks. What a load of bollocks that is.

I haven't gone anywhere. I am simply getting a little tired of following childish remarks and personal attacks on other posters, while constantly followed with blue sky paintings. So, I prefer to look elsewhere and leave all of that to posters that love that sort of stuff, and seem to be thriving with it.

When the forum will become a little more tolerant of other posters, and their attitude will become more acceptable of others, I may reconsider. But for now I will try and remain with my personal views and have a good giggle at what is written within these threads, when time allows.

In closing, I have another thing to point out to you which is to highlight my thoughts about the following comment of yours, and which appear at the bottom of each and everyone of your posts:

"I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer."

To that, all I have to say is, that it is like some of the farmers that were experiencing a severe drought. Each and everyday that was passing, they were saying that for everyday that passed, it was another day closer to rain. And they were right. No one deny that they were correct in saying so.

And the rain finally came as anticipated.

Unfortunately though, for some of them that were expecting the rain and counting the days, when the rain came it was too late as they went belly up.

Imo there is a good meaning/moral to that story.

As for CDU, my opinions remains the same as always, and haven't changed one little bit. And so are my sentiments.

I also haven't noticed/read much of the usual euphoria within these threads this year, which usually follows the AGM's.

Once again, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.