CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-164

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey there buddy

It will be sad to see you go mate. I'll catch you away from here sometime. It is a shame that holders are that fundamentally insecure and nervous of their investment that any negative comment about proceedings is taken with such offence. I remember really getting upset with zzedzz one year about his seeming absolute joy in watching us cheer squad members suffer during price drops. It really got under my skin. However I must admit I can completely understand where he was coming from now. Watching how smug so many posters are on here despite knowing absolutely nothing about what facts are actually unfolding in Cloncurry (as the facts haven't been released so I don't even want to hear it from them) is just silly. I don't have it in me to really enjoy others failures so even if it does do what I believe it will in 2013 I won't be back to gloat. One can only imagine what this lot will be doing if it ever hits $6 and is almost worth 1.5 BILLION dollars! Hahaha

I too will continue to pop in from time to time. There are times during the week there there actually isn't anything better to do than read this. Take the weather in Byron today! I think going forward there are probably better places to take concerns though.

Good luck mate and we'll talk soon. Penny good luck to you too and if I remember you live/lived in Adelaide?? Must get some tips for my trip next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.