CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-166

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Mojo to be honest I think they are just fine. Ask me again if we see $4.95 haha. Not sure if that wouldn't be enough for them to join me. Not a bad Aussie $$ either compared to when they bought. Having said that I think one of them is reading this site now. Maybe he'll jump in one day!!

As for me I'm very chilled. Was a bit worried when we started climbing up again but with the AGM coming up I was pretty confident of why it was happening. We shall see what happens now. Wish I knew.

My "turning" on CDU is purely because I don't think it's fair that shareholders, and more importantly potential shareholders (me haha), aren't deemed to be important enough, or maybe smart enough, to be given information that I think we deserve. I was invested in CDU for 4 years yet wasn't privy to the information I posted a few days ago? Why? And then when I even ask simple questions I get attacked by the same group of shareholders on here who seem to spend their every waking hour waiting to pounce or thumbs down. Ah what can you do. I had a fair bit of money tied up in CDU. Probably too much for a speccie like this. I felt it was justified because I "knew the company". It turned out that was far from the truth and as much as I spoke to friends and wrote on here with all the confidence in the world when I looked in the mirror I knew I was punting and I aint doing that to my kids! But hey, I had a chance to walk away in the black (minus too much time) and am happy to watch you guys make all the money ;-)

Hope I was clear. I re read my last post. Sorry it was a mess but I'm just on an iPad and it keep changing words haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.