CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Gee Bermuda, methinks you protest slightly too much, I can't...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Gee Bermuda, methinks you protest slightly too much, I can't quite get the point you continually are seeking to make with your posts either running down CDU and Management or recently turning on the 'smug posters' are you for real Bermuda? many of the posters here have certainly not exhibited 'smugness'. I have noticed posters being tenacious and resilient in the face of the most continued and unrelenting attacks on a company and management I have ever seen in the years I have been in the market.

I have also seen posters off their faces a tad and yes..celebrating ( sometimes a little too early ) as very positive announcements have been made and the CDU shareprice has risen accordingly. Of course have also seen incredible anger and a sense of betrayal as things went completely the opposite direction...but I have say with all honesty I have rarely seen posters be too smug about CDU. I'm sure there are a few but too few too warrant a mention.

The majority of shareholders Bermuda have been extremely supportive of the company for last six years and probably will remain so until the mining starts to happen. I wish every single one of them the best of luck, we have all waited a long long time and deserve a break.

Some of the folk you mention that used to get 'under your skin' should still get under your skin, or do you now believe that like yourself all they are trying to do is post here hundreds of times a month to warn us of the nasty things CDU management is up to, in short, trying to save us from ourselves, is anyone that altruistic? methinks not Bermuda.

I'm pleased to hear that you don't have it in you to "really enjoy others failures so even if it does do what I believe it will in 2013 I won't be back to gloat" because that would make you the kind of character no-one would really want to know...who gloats over others misfortunes?

In regards to what 'this lot will be doing if it hits $6' I can tell you right now what I'll be doing, I'll be damn well celebrating...not being smug...but celebrating, (there is a difference ) for myself and my family, for CDU, for everyone that had the capacity and opportunity to stick this whole thing out...is that strange to you Bermuda? or wrong, or God forbid 'smug'? I think in your diatribes you paint too many posters with the same brush that should be used for just one or two...never a good strategy.

So that's it from me...see you in Adelaide (perhaps)

Cheers to all the longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.