CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-169

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Bermuda7, you wrote:

"(It will be sad to see you go mate. I'll catch you away from here sometime.)"

One will never know what can happen in one's life. And let me assure you that the World is not that big a place either. I can speak from past experience on that with what happened to me once upon a time when in Singapore.

As for me, I will still be here every now and then, and have a good chuckle at some of the comments passed around these Forums. Really mate, there are no reasons whatsoever to post things like those, unless of course there are some serious methods in someone's madness.
    The ones about the metallurgist neighbour, (If it was me that my neighbour was to come over and have dinner at my place to talk about CDU, or viceversa, it would be the first and the last time that we would be having dinner together LOL. But to each his own...), the Cousin that is a good Geo, the sons that are doing so many things by others, the other one that there is someone that can see and keep an eye on the progress of CDU's port development from the front window of his place and keep someone else informed on it's progress, the Academics, and the alumni that rarely gets anything right, if at all, IMO speaks for plenty.

And, for the ones that dare to have, or God Forbid show/display a difference of opinion within these Forums, they are constantly ostracised and/or even TOU'd. As I previoulsy wrote, no prisoners taken and no mercy allowed, are the rules.

Friends comes and go very quickly depending on how one feel about CDU and if/she has a change of mind. I could go on and on, but I'd better cut is short now. I am quite sure that you'd know what I mean about that part.

As a matter of facts, and in closing, IMO there is someone here that reminds of someone that has put himself into forced exile once upon a time and resurfaced under a new life lol. Ohhh....the good things and advantages of being incognito are endless.

Now, how about CDU??? I really don't know what will be next, so I won't pass comments. I prefer to leave that part to the one that profess to know a little more than me, and that can build some good conjectures about it all. I openly admit that I am not very good at doing that.

Good luck mate. Keep it up as I do enjoy reading your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.