CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-172

1. 972 Posts.
    tis an interest announcement alright.
    I can't help but be slightly amused by the instant positive interpretation of it. sure it sounds good, but think a little about the context..
    they found mineralization in (probably) inferred blocks where they admit there is no sampling.
    this is exactly where you would expect to prove up new mineralization. It happens every day with good miners.
    the hole is more or less straight down the dip of their own 'open at depth' orebody wireframe. well done, that's real cutting edge discovery !
    but the most interesting part, is the amount of composited lengths that are BELOW the 0.8% Equiv cutoff WITHIN the measured/indicated blocks.
    I know it's without the gold, but I doubt that will lift those areas too much.
    I think that sooner rather than later, the 'market' (or whoever is buying the ann) will wake up to the fact that this is bad news. It shows they haven't a clue what is ore and what is waste. The REAL and very unfortunate side of so-called high nugget orebodies.
    before you mine, you really need to know what is ore and what is waste, the consequences of not knowing are severe.
    but don't let me spoil your enthusiasm. wayne is a good bloke, so that might change the economics to the positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.