CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

why cdu has to be a lt investment, page-78

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Projected commissioning of the crushing plant==57 days.

Charlie123,

I agree with you. Speculation, the trade mark of the nay sayers mob, is rife once more rehashing the same old , same old 18 months after their first effort.

As you say , there is no confirmatory evidence what price has been signed off on the offtake agreement.

It could well be as you say at a premium linked to the LME price.It may not. As you have said ,nobody has the information to make a judgment. Confidentiality agreements are part and parcel of business and always will be.

What we do know is that with price on board Townsville CDU get paid pronto.

There is still another 40% available as an offtake should the CDU Board wish to use it--a great ace to have up your sleeve. It gives the CDU Board options--a 100% offtake arrangement would have been limiting.

It must be frustrating for the nay sayers mob to see CDU in transition to mining. Well like it or lump it they will just have to get used to it.

Rapid progress is being made on many fronts and it should not be lost sight of that CDU has gone from being a two bit explorer to a top 200 ASX listed company about to join the few explorers who have made the ranks of the miners, with a low number of shares and importantly no debt.

If one goes through the mining stocks as reported in the newspaper,there are some sorry tales. CDUs is not one of them.
    ====================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.