TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

take a look at the intra day chart, and even the first trade at...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    take a look at the intra day chart, and even the first trade at 70c or so was a green candle then there were 4 or 5 trades after with the price rising to its close. I think and its only my thoughts but this is the floor and we should see it steadily come back to around the 1 buck mark until we see some news, all the trades are small, so as I see it its only a handful that wanted out. Clearly no rush to the door. The hard yards have already been done, its only a matter of time till we see some more positive news and lets face it all news recieved thus far has been positive even the one about how bad a position financially the company was in, its totally transparent since bouris and co joined.

For those whom are savvy this is your perfect opportunity to cost dollar average down. Will we see 50c as TC/GS has said dont think so as it would have already happened, 3 days of trading and not even a million shares through.

QVT could have retired the company and sold the IP and probably got their investment back, however they were keen to convert their debt into a position with the company. If I were them this would have only been done with serious DD and clearly Bouris and Co have made presentations to them.

So for all the people who have held and bought in at 4.50 +

dollar cost average down and am sure you will see at the very least the break even. Its one way of getting the cash back as TZL is not the only stock which will make you some cash. Iron Ore is hot moment just 1 sector

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 107269 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.