TZL 4.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

why chase it?, page-5

1. 1,232 Posts.
    I'd have to side with Goldy's opinion on this one.

The basis of trading since re-list has been in clean quantities, (for want of a better term), these are quantities that are 10000, 20000, 1500, 6000 etc. very few have been in real world quantities (12,527 3,426 etc). Most smaller investors will buy shares in clean amounts i.e. $15,000, $1,000, $7,000, so this would give weight to the assumption that most of these trades are computer driven, or from a large share holder exiting and trying not to push down the price, by releasing smaller parcels.

Of course odds on favourite (to use a bookmakers term) would have to be some one close to Mr Sigalla. It was rumoured that he was a bit tight for cash with (our) assets being frozen. I doubt that he would put himself back in the firing line for another contempt of court charge, but I dare say that he has holdings spread about the extended family, as it were.

The trouble is that even though this would appear to be a fairly tightly held stock most of us are up to our gills in it already and this small amount of downward pressure is all that has been needed to push a few others into selling, no doubt under great duress and possibly at the crack of the marital whip. So the seller has to leapfrog other orders to get a sale, and as the slightly wary buyers hold their ground, down goes the price.

It wont take long before this lump of shares is cleared and the price will start moving onto higher ground. As for me, I'm more than happy to wait and watch, the last nine months has taught me to be patient. I still love the technology and the great minds that we now have behind it, so the frustration of nine months has given birth to anticipation and dare I say future elation.

TZ Faster, Smarter, Stronger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $2.959K 123.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 112869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.